- Should I replace or reface/restyle my cabinets?
- We just replaced our countertop and flooring and now our cabinets look old and tired. What are my choices?
- Do you give free estimates?
- Do you Restyle bathrooms and other cabinets in the home?
- Does Refacing/ Restyling my cabinets save money?
- How many days does it take to complete most projects?
- How long does it take to receive my new doors and drawers once they are ordered?
- Can I add accessories and other features to make my kitchen more efficient?
- Can I make modifications to my cabinets?
- Can I add a large crown moulding, light valance, fluting or furniture feet to give my kitchen a more decorative look and feel?
- What kind of finish will my new cabinet doors have?
- Can Restyle Kitchen and Bath provide additional services, such as a new counter top, backsplash and flooring?
- Are your cabinets structurally sound but tired and ugly?
- Are you happy with the basic layout?
- Are your counter tops and backsplash in good condition?
- Are your appliances staying in the same location?
- Would you like to minimize the cost of updating your kitchen?
If you answered yes to the majority of the questions then you can save time and money by Restyling your cabinets. The Restyle team can take tired ugly kitchen cabinets and give them the look you have been dreaming of in just a few days.
It is next to impossible to remove a counter top without breaking it. It is also next to impossible to install new cabinets in the old footprint without having to replace or repair the floor. Replacing your cabinet doors and drawers with factory finished doors and drawers is your best option. It takes two to three days to install new doors and new drawer fronts.
This includes covering the old ugly cabinets with beautiful factory finished wood and replacing the old drawers with new maple dovetail drawers with full extension drawer slides. The Restyle Team can even install accessories that will make your kitchen function like a new custom kitchen. There is no need to throw away your new countertop or replace a perfectly good floor. Restyling saves you money.
Yes. Restyle Kitchen & Bath will send a Restylist to your home to explain the process and help you choose the style and finish that will give your kitchen the new look that you have been wanting. We ask that you value our time the same way we value your time. Please have all of the decision makers present at the consultation. It is our goal to design a kitchen that you will be proud of and will add value to your home for years to come.
Yes. Any cabinet can be updated with a new look. We will even make your old vanity cabinets higher. However this necessitates replacing your counter top.
In most cases the answer is yes. It can save a lot over the cost of a complete renovation. It does not save money if you plan to completely change the cabinet footprint, replace the counter top, replace the floor, replace the appliances with new ones that require extensive rebuilding of the old cabinets or major structural changes. Refacing your cabinets is very cost effective when you plan to work with your current kitchen to make it look new and function well. Accessories can be added and small modifications made without adding a lot of money to the total cost. Restyling your kitchen gives you the look of brand new cabinets with a very durable factory finish. One of our Restylists can take you through the process of deciding which option is best for you.
It takes about two to three days to complete the average Restylist project.
Most jobs take about five to six weeks to ship to our warehouse. The style and finish may affect the production time.
Additional drawers, rollout shelves, cutlery dividers, built-in trash cans and many other features can be added to make your kitchen function more easily.
Minor modifications or additions to your cabinets are very easily accomplished. We often replace the old compactor with a new pull out trash drawer. Many homeowners ask to have the overhead peninsula cabinets removed and the adjoining cabinets reworked. Doing this will give your kitchen a much more open feeling. Pull out pot and pan storage and tray storage are other popular requests. Your Restylist will help you accessorize and improve the function of your kitchen while creating the new look you want.
There are several types of moulding and trim that are available to add a more decorative custom look to your kitchen.
The new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, moulding and end panels are all finished in the factory. The materials will be stained first and then finished with a catalyzed lacquer top coat. This type of quality finish is consistent and durable. It resists household chemicals and has the look of fine furniture.
Our "painted" finish is an opaque catalyzed lacquer finish which is consistent with the quality of the stained finish. This finish is much more durable than typical paint.